- Carrying out inspections, reporting and monitoring of the application of the Environmental Management System.
- Providing environmental expertise, guidance, support and education to various department personnel.
- Monitor and advise changes to Legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Identify, priorities and monitor significant environmental aspects and develop environmental targets and objectives related to environmental aspects / impacts. Identify methods for achieving these targets and objectives.
- Carrying out assessment of substances/chemicals in use, reviewing MSDSs and generating the appropriate chemical risk assessment.
- Carrying out and recording noise assessment.
- Coordination of spill response activities to minimize the risk to the environment.
- Monitoring the implementation and maintaining the Waste Management System.
- Carrying out Environmental Emergency investigation and Emergency Spill drill.
Work experience: 3-5 years at a similar or relevant position
- English language and writing skills
- Experience of managing professional and labor staff
- Good and effective communication skills
- Team building and leadership skills
- Conflict and grievance resolution
- A proactive approach to HSE related problem solving.
- Experience in working autonomously and using own initiative.
- MS Office and Excel.