• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience managing and directing a sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.