- Ensure legal support to Company activities;
- Draft, amend and provide advice on the implementation of various business agreements and other documents of legal nature;
- Review contract terms and conditions and make sure that they comply with state laws and Company policies;
- Preparation and legal review of non-disclosure agreements, joint-action agreements and other specific formal arrangements;
- Develop Company policy and position on legal issues;
- Negotiating on behalf of Company with counterparts;
- Diligently, qualitatively and timely fulfill the functional duties in compliance with the labor agreement and her/his job description;
- Execute other legal tasks of the Head of Legal Department.
- University degree in Law with good academic credentials;
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience preferably as a lawyer in corporate or contract law;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Azerbaijani. Knowledge of Russian would be an advantage;
- Excellent theoretical and practical skills in civil law;
- Very good negotiation and communication skills.
- Salary will be discussed during interview;
- Benefits: Transportation, Lunch, Corporate cell phone;
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 18:00, 5 working days a week;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.