– Team Motivation and Team Building workshops
– Health and Safety Training – Food and Safety Training
– Customer Service for all Employees
– Customer Service for Waiters and Waitresses
– Customer Service for Retail Sector
– Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
– Schedule appropriate training sessions.
– Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
– Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
– Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
– Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities
according to training.
– Bachelor’s Degree in business, HR, finance or related field.
– Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
– A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a teaching position.
– Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
– Excellent time management and organizational skills.